Apostille in Kyiv
Apostilization of documents substantially simplifies the process of legalization when traveling abroad. You can put an apostille on documents only in individual ministries of our country in Kyiv. It is made as a special stamp that allows you to confirm that the document is valid and the person issuing it is authorized to do so.
Where can you place an apostille in Kyiv?
Choice of Ministry for apostilization of certain documents and certificates depends on the type of documentation:1. Stamps on certificates of secondary education, diplomas of colleges, technical schools, higher education institutions and so on should be placed in the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine.
2. Marriage, Birth Certificates, various types of Powers of Attorney, Court decisions and other documents may be endorsed with an Apostille in the Ministry of Justice only.
3. Certificates of clean criminal record, Extracts on registration at the specified address, various types of medical certificates, as well as documents, issued by the Ministry of Healthcare, the State Migration Service or the Ministry of Internal Affairs should be endorsed with an Apostille in the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Ukraine.
Apostillization of documents, issued by subdivisions of the State Registration Service of Ukraine, should be performed by the State Registration Service.
What does the true Apostille looks like?
The stamp has the size 10x10 cm and include the series of important data:
- the personally identifiable information (Surname, given name, patronymic) and official capacity of the person, who performs the apostillization, must be indicated on the Apostille;
- it must be indicated, that stamp was placed in Ukraine;
- it must be specified, which Ministry belongs the stamp to.
- the date and the city, where the Apostille was placed, is also indicated.
Additionally, each apostille has its identification number, which can be used for checking the legality of the Apostille in the future.
Pay your attention, that Apostille shall be made in Ukrainian only. After being apostillized for travelling abroad, document will be translated into required language, and Apostille should be also translated. Afterwards it can be certified by Notary or undergo the procedure of consular legalization (it depends on demands of the country of destination; they are different in each specific case).
We provide the services of placing the Apostille in Kyiv in “Derzhpereklad” Translation Agency. We are ready to endorse your documents with an Apostille within the procedure of preparing of translations in a short time frame and take on the task of handing over your documents to Ministry and taking them out with the stamp placed on!
HOW WE WORK
How to order services:
- Directly in our office
- By phone
- By e-mail
- Fill out the online form on the site
Our manager will contact you in any convenient way within 15 minutes
We approve the order, receive an advance payment and start its performance
We draft an act of acceptance and issue a finished order.
Get the price
Place your order and we will contact you in 15 min. and inform about the price and terms.